15TH Rally for Life : 3 JULY 2021
Thank you to everyone who organised, joined or helped a local rally for life, we are indebted to you! Thank you also to those who worked to make them happen. Thank you to everyone who tuned into the online rally for life on Sunday and helped promote the message of life. See you all next year when we hope to be back with a major event in Dublin at the 16th All Ireland Rally for Life on Saturday 2nd July!
At a Glance…
Virtual Rally for Life
Vigil for Life
Local Rallies for Life
Photos from Local Rallies on our Facebook Album
RALLY FOR LIFE : 1 – 4 July
Last year, the local pro-life rallies held around the country were perhaps the most striking and effective events to take place at a time when the Rally for Life was moved online because of Covid-19.
This year, with the never-ending lockdown making a big Dublin gathering impossible for the second year in a row (though see more about an October demonstration here), pro-life leaders around the country are keen to make those local public events even more effective for 2021. We’ve maximised the effect of BOTH the local pro-life rallies – and the online Rally by joining activists the country over in these key events!
LOCAL RALLIES: Join the local pro-life witness held in your town on Saturday 3 July – we have a list below
ONLINE RALLY FOR LIFE: Takes place LIVE online on Sunday, 4 July
VIGIL FOR LIFE: Live from St Mary’s Friday, 2 July
TWEET and use HASHTAGS before, after and during the rally
Help the MESSAGE OF LIFE
- SHARE the Live Feeds
- Share the YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM pages
- Sign up for our EZINE and keep in touch
- Tweet and use these HASHTAGS before, during and after different events
SUNDAY, 4 JULY : VIRTUAL ONLINE RALLY
Join Tim Jackson and Niamh Uí Bhriain as they host incredible speakers including – and showcase the wonderful, life-affirming work of groups like Gianna Care, Every Life Counts and Doctors for Life.
Stephanie Gray Connors
Using powerful stories and logic to change hearts and minds. Author of “Love Unleashes Life: Abortion & the Art of Communicating Truth”
“A compelling pro-life apologist”
Dr. Anthony Levatino
Former abortionist turned pro-life. Re-evaluated abortion stance after tragic loss of young daughter
“For the first time in my career after all those years and all those abortions, I looked at that pile of body parts on the side of the table… I didn’t see her wonderful right to choose… All I could see was somebody’s son or daughter.”
Fr Paddy McCafferty
Parish priest, Corpus Christi in West Belfast. Renowned for his outspoken defence of human rights and vulnerable people, including the unborn child.
“The unborn child has personhood, even when society denies it, suppresses it, and refuses to acknowledge the child’s innate rights and humanity”.
Dr. Michael Kiworr
German medical specialist in obstetrics & perinatology, board member of Christian Democrats for Life. Author of “9 Months to Birth: Facts and Pictures”
Author of ‘SURVIVOR’ – Her real life story of being one of the only documented survivors of a twin abortion
“Looking at me, many people can see a personification of the millions of lives that could have been but instead never were.”
Experienced a traumatic at-home abortion via the Pills by Post program in the UK. Was told by doctors the abortion would look “like a heavy period”, but regretfully realised “it wasn’t .. it was like a baby”.
Ben and Isabel representing March for Life UK
March for Life UK Operations Directors
“I have devoted my life to building a society that protects the unborn and gives real support to women”
“Abortion is the most pressing human rights issue of our time”
Bernadette Smyth, Precious Life
Leading the pro-life movement in Northern Ireland.
“We need to make abortion unthinkable – all mothers and babies need is love”
How Poland is standing for Life.
President of the Polish Federation of Pro-Life and Pro–Family Movements and Chair of ONE OF US Poland. Lecturer in bioethics at the Pontifical University of John Paul II in Kraków.
Dr. Miriam Sciberras
Chairperson of Life Network Foundation, Malta
“All embryos are equal and have the right to life, and to be raised by their natural parents.”
Vicky Wall, Every Life Counts
Giving vital support to parents when baby has a life-limiting condition – so that they can let love shine through, and ensure every life is valued.
“Every baby is precious and deserves all our love”.
Miriam and Maria, Pro-Life Europe
Founding member & Communication Director for ProLife Europe
Equips young students across Europe to be enthusiastic and motivated defenders of life
Carolyn O’Meara, Gianna Care
Founder of Gianna Care, an organisation that seeks to aid women experiencing crisis pregnancies while also caring for those who’ve experienced abortion.
“Our goal at Gianna Care is to identify the barrier preventing the woman from continuing her pregnancy, and either completely remove this barrier, or minimise it as much as possible.”
Carol Nolan, Independent TD for Laois / Offaly
Independent politician for Laois-Offaly. Introduced the Pain Relief Bill for babies enduring painful late-term abortion.
“A nation that kills its own people has well and truly lost its way”
Niamh Uí Bhriain, Life Institute
Director of the Life Institute.
“We need to rebuild a culture when it is so broken that abortion is seen as a solution.”
Plus other March for Life Leaders from around the world!
The Rally for Life is supported by:
- Bunclody for Life
- Cork Life Institute
- Donegal Pro-life
- Dun Laoghaire Pro-life
- Dungarvan for Life
- Every Life Counts
- Family & Life
- Fingal for Life
- Gianna Care
- Kerry Life and Family
- Laois for Life
- Leitrim for Life
- Life Institute
- Limerick for Life
- Louth Pro-Life Network
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pro Life movement
- Precious Life
- Pro-Life Trust
- Pro-Life Wexford
- Stanton Health Care
- St. Joseph’s Prayer Group
- Tipperary Pro-life
- Tyrone Pro-Life Network
- Waterford for Life
- Youth Defence
- Youth for Life NI
SATURDAY, 3 JULY 2021: LOCAL RALLIES FOR LIFE
55 local Rallies for Life have taken place across the country today, July 3rd, urging the public and TDs to #RethinkAbortion in view of the shocking outcomes of the abortion regime so far.
What you can do!
- Share the good news!
- Volunteer for the next Rally!
- Send us your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See lots of photos here on our Facebook Album
SATURDAY, 3 JULY 2021: LOCAL RALLIES FOR LIFE
- CARLOW: CARLOW Town Fountain @ 2pm
- CLARE; Ennistymon 8- 8:30, Lisdoonvarna 9-9:30, Ballyvaughan 10-10:30, Crusheen 11-11:30 Tulla 12-12:30, Killalloo 1-1:30, Newmarket on Fergus 2-2:30 Kilrush 3-3:30 Milton Malbay 4-4:30 Inagh 5-5:30 Ennis 6-7pm
- CORK; Cork City @ 12 noon, Midleton Court House @ 12 noon, Macroom @ 12 noon, Mallow @ 11am
- DONEGAL; LETTERKENNY, Station Roundabout (Tesco) @ 12 noon, BUNCRANA @ 1:30 @ Assemble at Credit union onto Market Square
- DUBLIN; Castleknock, Phoenix Park Gates @ 12 noon
- DUBLIN; GPO Island at 2pm City Centre
- GALWAY; Sails at Eyre Square @ 11am
- KERRY; Tralee, The Square @ 2.30pm
- KILDARE; Outside Naas at the N7 Ball @ 12 noon
- KILKENNY; High street @ 2pm
- LAOIS; Top Square, Portlaoise @ 2pm
- LEITRIM: Coffey’s, Carrick On Shannon @ 3pm
- LIMERICK; Limerick City O’Connell Street, @ 12 noon
- LONGFORD; at the car park at Dublin road across from St Mel’s Cathedral at 8pm (Friday)
- OFFALY: Shannon Bridge @ 4pm, Clonmacnoise @ 6pm
- MAYO; CASTLEBAR Market Square @ 1pm
- MEATH; TRIM Castle @ 11am, NAVAN, Kennedy Plaza @ 11am
- ROSCOMMON; Roscommon Town @ 11 am at Casey’s roundabout; Concoran Square at 3.30pm
- SLIGO; SLIGO Town, Wine Street Cark Park @ 12 noon
- WATERFORD; John Roberts Square @ 12 noon (Friday), DUNGARVAN @ 11am (Sat)
- WESTMEATH; MULLINGAR @ 11am at front of The Art’s Centre/County Hall; ATHLONE @ 3pm, at Car park between St Pater’s Church and Athlone Castle
- WEXFORD; WEXFORD Town, Bridge near Riverbank Hotel, @ 12 noon, ENNISCORTHY, the New Bridget @ 12 noon, NEW ROSS, The Quay @ 12 noon, BUNCLODY, Opposite Church, @ 12 noon
North of Ireland, Saturday, 3 July
- ANTRIM; meeting at the roundabout beside St. Comgalls Church @ 2pm
- ARMAGH; Junction at the bottom of Scotch Street @ 2pm
- BELFAST; City Hall @ 2pm
- BALLYMEMA; The Bandstand Broadway @ 2pm
- BANGOR; Main Street @ 2pm
- COLERAINE; Coleraine Marina @ 2pm
- DERRY; The Quays opposite Mama Masala @ 2pm
- DOWNPATRICK; Market Street, beside Danske Bank @ 2pm
- DUNGANNON; The Square Dungannon @ 2pm
- DUNGIVEN; meeting on Main Street in Chapel carpark @ 2pm
- ENNISKILLEN; meeting in front of Enniskillen Technical College, opposite Dunnes @ 2pm
- KEADY; The Monument @ 2pm
- LURGAN; The Plaza beside War Memorial @ 2pm
- NEWRY; Fiveways roundabout @ 2pm
- OMAGH; meeting at Danske Bank on Market Street @ 2pm
- MAGHERA; meeting at the leisure centre, Coleraine Road @ 2pm
- CARNLOUGH; meeting at the Harbour @ 2pm
FRIDAY, 2 JULY: VIGIL FOR LIFE
GOOD NEWS! The vigil will be an actual vigil too, we can have people in the Church for this special event in St. Mary’s, Dominicans, Cork City. You can also join us online for the Rally for Life Vigil. It’s going to be a beautiful time for reflection and prayer.
There were several vigils around the country, if you would like to organise a vigil next year, please get in touch!
- Vigil in St. Mary’s in CORK City
- Vigil in MEATH in Jordanstown Church, Enfield at 7.30pm
- Vigil in St. Saviours Dominican Church in Dominick Street, DUBLIN, at 8pm
- Vigil in LIMERICK with the Dominican Sisters 7pm for a pro-life hour
- Vigil in in LONGFORD at the car park at Dublin road across from St Mel’s Cathedral at 8pm
THURSDAY, 1st JULY: VOICELESS SCREENING
The exclusive showing of the of the box-office hit, pro-life movie, VOICELESS. It’s a powerful and moving story of personal redemption which also lays bare the hidden truth about the abortion industry
What you can do!
- CLOSED NOW
- If you wish to still see this movie, send us an email at email@example.com and we will send it on
- Share the pre-interview above on your social pages
- Use these hashtags when sharing #rethinkabortion #rallyforlife #marchforlife #whywemarch