Now heading into its 13th Year, the All-Ireland Rally for Life is a national yearly event. It’s a family-friendly rally that is a celebration of the pro-life message. The day begins with music, song and inspiring talks, and face-painting! This is then followed by the Rally which ends with speeches and music. It is an organised walk through the busy city centre of Dublin or Belfast (and more recently Cork City), witnessing to shoppers and members of the general public. We need you to be involved!
The All Ireland Rally for Life took place alternatively in Dublin and Belfast. Belfast hosted the Rally in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and will have it again this coming September. Dublin hosted it in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 and also had March to Save the 8th in 2018.
The All Ireland Rally for Life will now take place in both Dublin and Belfast every year on different dates. We look forward to seeing you again in Dublin 4th July 2020. Belfast’s March for their Lives is taking place on 7th September 2019 in Belfast City Centre.
Message of the Rally
The All Ireland Rally for Life is the largest annual national pro-life event in Ireland which seeks to protect the right to life of every person. It does not espouse any other cause or platform and the organisers ask all participants to participate in a spirit of generosity to unborn children and women with unexpected pregnancies.
We ask all those in attendance to support the aim and message of the day. With that in mind, we ask that materials and leaflets pertaining to other causes, events or organisations are not distributed on the day.
The Aims of the All Ireland Rally for Life are:
- To CELEBRATE life and the message of life
- To RAISE AWARENESS of the hurt and damage that abortion causes to women, families and society
- To UNITE all the pro-life groups and individuals working in Ireland so we can become one voice, as together we are stronger
- To help BRING AN END to the greatest violation of human rights in history
The Rally for Life is supported by:
- Bunclody for Life
- Cork Life Institute
- Donegal Pro-life
- Dun Laoghaire Pro-life
- Dungarvan for Life
- Every Life Counts
- Family & Life
- Fingal for Life
- Gianna Care
- Kerry Life and Family
- Laois for Life
- Leitrim for Life
- Life Institute
- Limerick for Life
- Louth Pro-Life Network
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pro Life movement
- Precious Life
- Pro-Life Trust
- Pro-Life Wexford
- Stanton Health Care
- St. Joseph’s Prayer Group
- Tipperary Pro-life
- Tyrone Pro-Life Network
- Waterford for Life
- Youth Defence
- Youth for Life NI
Here’s some ways YOU CAN HELP right now
- Adopt the RALLY HEADER as your FACEBOOK page
- Adopt the TWITTER HEADER on your TWITTER account
- TWIBBON up and add the Rally twibbon to your FB and Twitter profiles
- If you manage a GROUP OR CAUSE on Facebook, please share the March Video and Alerts
- If you are on a parish or church council, include the rally in your bulletins and website
- Hand out LEAFLETS for the Rally, (yep, we’ll give you the leaflets)
- Pin a POSTER on a notice board in your Church or Community group
- Organise a BUS from your area
- VOLUNTEER before and during the Rally, we need all hands on deck!
- Be there on the day and ask others to come!
- Share the Rally YouTube Page and the latest Rally Promo: www.youtube.com/user/therallyforlife
- Promote the Facebook page among your friends: www.facebook.com/Allirelandrallyforlife
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/therallyforlife
- Sign up for our EZINE and keep in touch
TWEET and use HASHTAGS before, after and during the rally
AND UPDATE YOUR PROFILE PIC…
Get involved, Volunteer for the Rally for Life!
Uh, oh! Looks like we've hit a road block
Following requirement(s) are not met, I can not continue. 🙁
- - PHP extension mcrypt is not enabled on server.