Now heading into its 16th Year, the All-Ireland Rally for Life is a national yearly event. It’s a family-friendly rally that is a celebration of the pro-life message – but it also calls this cruel abortion regime to account.
The day begins with music, song, inspiring talks, and face-painting! This is then followed by the March which ends with speeches and music. It is an organised walk through the busy city centre of Dublin or Belfast (and more recently Cork City), witnessing to shoppers and members of the general public. We need you to be involved!
The event which you have supported and helped grow for over 16 years is going to get bigger and even better, with a Rally Festival for Life taking place each year.
It’s so important to have one national, united, major pro-life public event each year, and it’s wonderful that the Rally for Life is supported by so many local and national pro-life groups. This year, we’ll be:
- Hosting local rallies AFTER we get together for the big march for life in Dublin
- Having a whole festival of events including pro-life films and prayer Vigils for Life in churches.
- Making sure the rally message impacts the public debate and the Abortion Review before and after the Rally itself!
- Continuing our co-operation with the international groups as we are linked together by our national marches for life
Be part of it! Together we will rebuild a culture of Life.
#rallyforlife #marchforlife #whywemarch
Get involved, Sign up![/text_output]
Message of the Rally
The All Ireland Rally for Life is the largest annual national pro-life event in Ireland which seeks to protect the right to life of every person. It does not espouse any other cause or platform and the organisers ask all participants to participate in a spirit of generosity to unborn children and women with unexpected pregnancies.
We ask all those in attendance to support the aim and message of the day. With that in mind, we ask that materials and leaflets pertaining to other causes, events or organisations are not distributed on the day.
Aims of the Rally for Life are:
- To CELEBRATE life and the message of life
- To RAISE AWARENESS of the hurt and damage that abortion causes to women, families and society
- To UNITE all the pro-life groups and individuals working in Ireland so we can become one voice, as together we are stronger
- To help BRING AN END to the greatest violation of human rights in history
Rally for Life is supported by:
- Bunclody for Life
- Cork Life Institute
- Donegal Pro-life
- Dun Laoghaire Pro-life
- Dungarvan for Life
- Every Life Counts
- Family & Life
- Fingal for Life
- Galway Pro-Life Action
- Gianna Care
- Kerry Life and Family
- Kildare Pro-Life Action
- Laois for Life
- Leitrim for Life
- Life Institute
- Limerick for Life
- Louth Pro-Life Network
Meath for Life
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pro Life movement
- Precious Life
- Pro-Life Trust
- Pro-Life Wexford
- Roscommon Pro-life Action
- Stanton Health Care
- St. Joseph’s Prayer Group
- Tipperary Pro-life
- Tyrone Pro-Life Network
- Vigils for Life
- Waterford for Life
- Youth Defence
- Youth for Life NI
YOU CAN HELP right now
- Adopt the RALLY HEADER as your FACEBOOK page
- Adopt the TWITTER HEADER on your TWITTER account
- TWIBBON up and add the Rally twibbon to your FB and Twitter profiles
- VOLUNTEER (below) before and during the Rally, we need all hands on deck!
- Share the Rally YouTube channel and the latest Rally Promo: www.youtube.com/user/therallyforlife
- Promote the Facebook page among your friends: www.facebook.com/Allirelandrallyforlife
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/therallyforlife
- Sign up for our EZINE and keep in touch
- TWEET and use HASHTAGS before, after and during the rally
Please help us to promote the Rally for Life to make sure its on everyone’s calendar for July 2022! Sign up and we will add you to the volunteer list!
- Are you GRAPHIC DESIGNER or someone who has SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS?
- Do you have ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS?
- Are you a MUSICIAN or ENTERTAINER?
- DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS or hang a Poster in your church or club
- PUBLISH it on your website, blog or in your parish or church newsletter
- BE THERE on the day and ask others to come
Get involved, Sign up!